Why choose this programme?
A programme for students in the field of special needs education who aim for leading positions in the field of education, special needs education and habilitation/rehabilitation, or who intend – through scientific research and professional efforts, to contribute to the improvement of special needs and inclusive educational services for persons of all ages.
Most countries today recognize the need for developing access to education for all citizens – including children and youth with disabilities and temporary or permanent special needs. In order to create a meaningful education it is necessary to upgrade existing education in order to reduce or remove barriers that inhibit development, and to increase the quality in favour of resource based interaction and learning. This programme is a contribution to meet the challenges embedded in this new global development, and to stimulate collaboration and networking between students and scholars from different countries and cultures.
Who is the programme aimed at?
The programme is intended primarily for students in the field of special needs education from the international community, and also for students from Norway. These are persons who aim at qualifying themselves for leading positions in the field of education, special needs education and habilitation/rehabilitation, or who intend – through scientific research and professional efforts, to contribute to the improvement of special needs and inclusive educational services for persons of all ages in their home countries.
The programme is run entirely in English.
After having completed the master’s degree programme you should have the following knowlegde, skills and competences.
- thorough knowledge of contemporary theory and research methods in special needs education
- thorough knowledge of theory and practice regarding development of inclusive classes, schools and local communities
- skills in adapting the learning environment to individual educational needs within the community of the class and school
- insight into the practical application of principles and methods of special needs education and habilitation/rehabilitation of persons of all ages in the class, school and local community
- competence in resource based communication, care and educational and habilitation/rehabilitation support within school and local society
- competence in planning, implementing and evaluating differentiation and individually adapted education within the community of the inclusive class and school
- competence in critical interpretation and in planning and implementing research and innovation projects within special needs education and towards inclusion
- competence in further developing the field of special needs education in the students’ home countries and other relevant countries.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 email@example.com