About the Programme
Some firms persistently outperform their competitors because they have implemented a superior strategy. They develop sustained competitive advantages, take advantage of synergies among business units, and create novel business models. The Strategy and Organization programme focuses on how to create and capture value formulation and implementation of business and corporate strategies. Students gain knowledge about important issues within contemporary strategic management and organization design. The programme develops your skills in areas of industry, competitive, and organizational analysis, and you learn to apply theories and methods in strategy formulation and implementation projects.
The programme is particularly suitable for students who want to pursue careers in management consulting, corporate staff functions, general management or business development. The programme will give you competences in management of business level and corporate level strategy and business improvement projects. You will also gain competences in developing and implementing business and corporate strategy, business strategy and industry analysis, organization design and the determination of the scope of the firm.
The MSc programme in Strategy and Organization at Campus Odense gives you an excellent versatile foundation for future career opportunities. The courses offer a unique combination of theory and practice to ensure a solid theoretical basis and tools readily employable in your first job. With this programme you are qualified for a job in Denmark or abroad e.g.: Management Consultant, Business Analyst
Entry Requirements and Application
To apply for a Master’s programme in Economics and Business Administration, you need a relevant Bachelor’s degree. You can also apply if you hold a similar Bachelor’s degree including a minimum of 75 ECTS within the field of Economics and Business Administration.
To apply for a Master’s programme in Economics and Business Administration, you need a relevant Bachelor’s degree. The following degrees fulfill the entry requirements:
- BSc in Economics and Business Administration from SDU – gives you a legal claim for admission
- BSc in Economics and Business Administration from another Danish university
- BSc in Economics (Business Economics line) from SDU
Furthermore, the following degrees may qualify for admission, depending on the specific courses you have followed. Read more about the requirements if you have studied:
- International Sales and Marketing
- Professional Bachelor’s in Finance
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- BA.Negot, BA. Int or Market and Management Anthropology
- Design Culture and Economics or European Studies
- Economics, Mathematics-Economics or Business Administration and Commercial Law
- Manufacturing Engineering and Management or Global Management Manufacturing
- Business Economics and IT or Value Chain Management
Hold a similar degree, e.g. from another country?
You can also apply if you hold a similar Bachelor’s degree including a minimum of 75 ECTS within the field of Economics and Business Administration, comprising at least 5 ECTS within each of the following subjects:
- Microeconomics or Managerial Economics
- Corporate Finance
- Organizational theory
- Methods for collection and analysis of data (statistics or other qualitative or quantitative methods, including mathematics or operations research/operations management. Data collection may be included to a minor extend)
- Theory of Science and Scientific Methodology and Methods – this only applies if your degree is not from a university
English language requirements
The programme is taught in English. Therefore, you are required to submit proof of your English proficiency unless your Bachelor’s gives you a legal claim for admission.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 email@example.com