The specialisation primarily focuses on advanced competences in combustion technology, thermal energy systems, fluid mechanics and systems in Heat, Ventilation, Aircondition and Control (HVAC), including CFD and multiphase flows. The specialisation provides opportunities to focus on both bioenergy to offshore oil and gas systems.
You will explore questions such as:
- Design, modelling and optimisation of thermal energy systems used in various energy production applications
- Operation, functionality and interaction between the various components of key combustion and process technologies
- Systems integration with respect to both systems efficiency and engineering aspects of thermal energy systems
- Development, construction and operation of combustion technologies and process systems in laboratory and in real applications
- Practical realisation and implementation of thermal energy technologies and systems concerning both innovative aspects, business planning and economic considerations
APPLICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
Admission to the MSc specialisation in Process Engineering and Combustion Technology presupposes a BSc degree in Thermal Energy Engineering, Thermal Processes or similar.
Each applicant is evaluated individually.
Please make sure to upload your application form and further documentation by the required deadline.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 email@example.com