SUFONAMA is a two-year MSc programme which qualifies you to deal with the challenges of the sustainable management of forests and nature areas in an integrated landscape context.
The programme is offered in English.
During this programme you work with the enormous challenges of balancing the use of natural resources, and society’s demand and need for forests. You become an expert in managing the use of natural resources in profitable and sustainable ways and in managing major forest and nature preservation projects.
SUFONAMA is an Erasmus Mundus-programme with special rules for admission and application.
Admission requirements for the academic year 2019/20
Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree in the following are directly academically qualified for admission to the MSc Programme:
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Biology, Geography and Geoinformatics, Natural Ressources or Economics from the University of Copenhagen.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Agrobiology or Economics from Aarhus University.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology or Geography from Aalborg University
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Technological and Socio-Economic Planning (TekSam-Miljøplanlægning), Natural Sciences or Geography as well as the International Bachelor’s degree in Natural Sciences from Roskilde University
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology from University of Southern Denmark
- Professional Bachelor’s degree in Forest and Landscape Engineering or Urban Landscape Engineering from the University of Copenhagen.
- Bachelor’s degree within the area of forestry, agriculture, biology, geography or economics from other Danish, Nordic or international universities.
The Faculty may also admit applicants who, after an individual academic assessment, are deemed to possess educational qualifications equivalent to those required above.
The admission committee will evaluate your application individually. This means that they will evaluate whether your degree meets the admission requirements based on its academic content.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 email@example.com