WHY CHOOSE THIS PROGRAMME?
- Because you want to make increasingly intelligent systems which are able to understand, recognise and react to what it sees
- Because you want to improve the established connection between you and everyday technologies.
WHAT DOES IT CONTAIN?
Computer vision is a field which covers processing and analysis of images to give an understanding of what is captured by machines. Computer graphics covers all about displaying and how to represent things thanks to different methods supported by software and hardware. Finally, the interactive systems part is concerned with how to create and/or improve your experience of using your daily devices, for example the reaction of your TV, when you are browsing channels or how much fun it is to play the latest game on your phone.
These topics cover a large band of technologies and theories which will be a part of our future for sure.
HOW IS IT DONE?
- By combining theoretical knowledge gained from the courses with practical hands-on experience
- Semester projects centred on a general theme
- Semester courses (mandatory as well as elective)
- 1-2 weeks mini projects for particular subjects
- Well-equipped laboratories with all the necessary tools to build your project
- Helpful and open-minded teachers, willing to help you with your questions and ideas and to guide you through complex concepts.
The VGIS programme is research-based and shifts between theory and practical project work, where you can apply the theories introduced in the lectures. Through the projects you will be designing and building software systems within the fields of Computer Vision, Graphics and Interactive Systems.
APPLICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
Applicants to the master’s programme in Vision, Graphics and Interactive Systems at Aalborg University are required to have a bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
The following programmes qualify for the master’s in Vision, Graphics and Interactive Systems*:
- Electronics and IT (5th-6th semester are offered in English)
- Computer Engineering (5th-6th semester are offered in English)
*The following specialisations in the programmes Electronics and IT and Computer Engineering qualify for this master’s programme:
- Control engineering
- Communication systems
- Signal processing
Applicants with other backgrounds within electrical engineering, computer science, computer engineering or similar will be individually assessed by the Study Board of Electronics and IT.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org