Water resources are under increasing pressure from overuse and pollution, intensified by population growth and climate change.
Finding ways to secure sufficient supplies of water of suitable drinking quality and agricultural production, while ensuring the stability of ecosystems, is crucial.
The Master of Science (MSc) programme in Water and Environment will prepare graduates to work professionally with the challenges of:
- Reducing and preventing water pollution.
- Promoting sustainable use of water.
- Protecting the environment.
- Improving the state of water ecosystems.
- Reducing the effects of floods and drought.
The demand for this competence profile is increasing worldwide.
Water and Environment is a two-year MSc programme focusing on the following areas:
- hydrology and water resources
- freshwater ecology and eutrophication
- biogeochemistry, nutrient cycling and contaminants
- hydrology and groundwater protection
- hydro-eco-informatics and catchment modelling
- water treatment and nutrient reuse
- ecosystem restoration, mitigation and adaptions
- sustainable land use and management
- planning and governance.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 email@example.com