Wireless Communications Engineering, Master of Science (Technology) (2 years)
- Cutting-edge knowledge in wireless communications both at physical and network layers.
- Capability to design and implement wireless solutions, e.g., for future 5G networks, Internet-of-Things (IoT) devices and smart energy-efficient wireless sensor applications.
- Relevant skills of the latest radio engineering methods, tools, and technologies, and ability to design RF electronics for smart phones and base stations of mobile systems.
The International Master’s Degree Programme in Wireless Communications Engineering (WCE) is a two-year programme concentrating on wireless communications network technology. The programme will give you relevant skills and core knowledge of the latest methods, tools and technologies combined with time-tested issues such as:
- advanced wireless communication systems
- communication networks
- computer engineering
- information theory
- stochastical and digital signal processing
- radio channels, and
- radio engineering.
The two-year programme has two specialisation options:
- Radio Access and Networks, and
- RF Engineering.
Radio Access and Networks concentrates on designing and applying radio access technologies both at physical layer and at network layer for 5G, IoT, and future mobile system generations.
RF Engineering focuses on essential radio system parts and gives the knowledge to design integrated RF and DSP circuits for mobile handsets, base stations, future 5G devices, IoT applications, and smart & energy efficient sensors.
Students who will be admitted during spring 2018 admission are eligible for Radio Access and Networks (WCE-RAN) or Radio Frequency Engineering (WCE-RF) study option. Applicant has to propose his/her desired study option based on personal interest and acceptance is based on student’s background resulting from his/her Bachelor’s or equivalent studies, and on possible interview.
There are no entrance-exams or pre-determined quotas of study places for WCE-RAN and WCE-RF study options. It is important to notice that mandatory courses of one specialization option can be taken as elective courses in other option, if a student wishes to broaden his/her expertise into the area of other study option.
Optional module makes it possible to widen your expertise into:
- machine vision
- mobile and social computing
- signal processors, and
- video and biomedical signal processing.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org