官网 查尔姆斯理工

The backbone of modern telecom infrastructure consists of optical fibre-based systems in combination with wireless technologies. Medical applications of photonics and microwaves are numerous, and sensing applications include radar, environmental monitoring and radio astronomy. 
Satellite based microwave systems aid our everyday life, e.g. television broadcasting, navigation and weather forecasts, and are used in remote sensing of the Earth and space geodesy.

Programme description

Over the past decades, photonics and wireless technology have grown at an exceptional rate and investments in future telecom systems will have a profound impact on social and economic development, but everything wireless needs hardware.

This programme offers a unique opportunity to study a combination of subjects for which Chalmers has world-class facilities: Onsala Space Observatory with radio telescopes and equipment to study the Earth and its atmosphere, the Nanofabrication Laboratory with a clean-room for research and fabrication of advanced semiconductor devices and integrated circuits, and research laboratories with state-of-the-art photonics and microwave measurement equipment.

We focus on applied science and engineering, where we combine theory with hands-on practise, labs and projects. We are involved in cutting edge research and the manufacturing of components for e.g. microwave and millimetre wave electronics, instruments for radio astronomy and remote sensing, optical fibres, lasers, and microwave antennas.

As a student of this programme, you will gain solid knowledge in wireless, photonics and space engineering as well as specialised skills in a chosen sub-field. You will be prepared for a career in the field through studies of wireless and optical communication components and systems, RF and microwave engineering, photonics, and space science and techniques.

Roughly 30% of the students are international students with a bachelor degree from different countries across the world, whereas the remaining 70% have a bachelor from Chalmers.

​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​

要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 info@hiias.com